Hey everyone! We’ve missed everyone so very much, and we are SO excited to announce we will be opening our doors to our brand new facility in 5 days!
Sanda Fighting Arts opens on Monday July 6th!
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same schedule and procedure of training. Until the threat of the virus is behind us, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. We have arranged a schedule of classes to maximize class availability and safety for everyone to train here with us. We will be disinfecting our facility and equipment before and after every class. We have split up our training floor so that members can train in their own space, 6 feet apart from others. Here’s how you can help keep our gym safe for everyone:
Classes will be reservation only for a limited number of members at one time. For the time being classes are drop-in per class, or a pre paid 10 class pass to ensure everyone can get in to train. You can sign up, reserve classes, and manage your payments and reservations on our website or from the Zen Planner App.
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- When you arrive please keep 6 feet apart from others via the marked lines on the floor.
- We ask that all members coming into our gym wear a face covering at all times.
- You can meet a coach at the front desk for a quick health check and be assigned to a marked off training station on the mat.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please come dressed for class and limit bathroom use to emergencies only.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment your coach will dismiss everyone one at a time, please leave the gym so our staff can clean for the next class.
PLEASE do not come to the gym if you are sick or don’t feel well. If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, are part of an at risk group, or live with someone who is, please let us know.
We will still be offering our full schedule online through Zoom! If you are unable or uncomfortable with coming into the gym you can follow along with our coaches right from home. So join us in the gym or at home for some great training all week and weekend.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make our gym a safe and fun place to train, stay fit, and be healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself time and adjustment as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!
Coach Tye Tonkin
Sanda Fighting Arts
100 Parker St Watertown, MA 02472